Wednesday, June 6, 2012

clean and fed

Zues is back - we ran 3 miles on Mnt Tom.  It was a beautiful day sunny and rainy, cloudy and cool all in one day like only new england has.

I cleaned the basement studio and cried.

Avy hung out with me and B after school - she is a sweetie and B cried when she left and said that they loved each other!  Sandy reminded me I need to get some invites for Bennett's party out this week - ugh.  I have so much to do but only seem to manage keeping us clean and fed.

2 comments:

  1. It's wonderful that Avy and B play, argue and love each other like sisters.

    The basement studio holds so much within it - memories and hopes. I'm sad with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat, I think of the things we stored in the basement studio. Let us know what we can do to help, if we need to get things out of your way or whatever.

    Clean and fed and housed. I'm proud of you for doing even these enormous tasks.

    Love, Jim

    ReplyDelete