Wednesday, August 1, 2012

mushrooms and hello kitty


I am not sure when I posted last.  Ran with Zues yesterday early - I snuck out.  Tried to do the same today but Bennett caught me.  She got up early and wanted to go running with me.  So we all went up to Mnt Tom we jogged for 5 seconds then B said she was tired.  So we went hunting for mushrooms and little orange lizards.

cooked mushroom went to the party
We met a potential babysitter in the park afterward - she was young and very nice.  I went to the gym while B had lunch - just lifted weights because of lack of time to shower.
hello kitty build a bear w pull up on

Bennett had her 5 year exam today.  It pretty much took up the whole afternoon and after 3 shots she was ready to just go home.  I have to say she was a trooper and sat very still while clinging to me.  She  was able to give her new hello kitty bear a shot which helped a bit.

Tanta and Libby did an incredible deed yesterday by taking B to the mall.  Not only did they build a bear with her they got her some really great new clothes (Libby has great taste).  I snuck away last night to a party at SF - it was fun!

I am not looking forward to fall and lack of childcare and flexibility - it is so nice to have other adults in the house.

mushroom from yesterdays jog 
I ran 3 miles yesterday and both of the days prior.  My left leg has been bothering me a bit - so today it was fine to just hunt mushrooms and stretch.

3 comments:

  1. I looove the Hello Kitty Teddy. Of course I'm really into clothes so it's great she went shopping with friends. You'll find daycare for B; she's a great kid and you make loving decisions for her. The mushroom reminds me of coral in the South Pacific.
    Elizabeth S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great seeing you last week Pat. We miss you! You WILL find the right person to help you with B. Have faith.Hope the leg is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mouth starts to water whenever I see your amazing dishes! Can't believe that you found that incredible mushroom (and that you knew what to do with it once found :) I'm thinking about you and sending much love.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete