Sunday, July 8, 2012

today

I cannot get beyond today.

Today I cleaned the house - recovery from being out of the house for a day.  I did a visiting artist gig on Saturday at Snow Farm.  It was great - the kids were awesome- all girls and we did wearable objects.  I love the creative and inclusive energy there!

I am sorry I did not bring a camera.  Three girls worked together to make top hats that made all of them the same height.  There was a cat mask, a lion mask and some other great objects made that day.

Bennett and I went to the canoe club today.  We swam and missed Rose but played a bit with Ava and Molly.     Molly was very sweet and shared her toys with B.  She also tried to teach B to dive under to get the toy.  My world has become all about watching B with other kids.  Some of the kids  she just does well with others she has a hard time.

Ran 3 miles today.   I know Zues and I ran 3 miles friday - I need to catch up.  New shoes coming soon!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Pat--I miss you guys! Had a great tai ji weekend, though. Theo asked me twice today whether I had talked to you and how your workshop went; I'm glad it was so great. We almost went to the Canoe Club at 7pm, after my workshop, but decided it was too late. Bennett can be an awesome swimmer--I can't wait till she is swimming underwater, too!

    Talk to you tomorrow!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pat! Just before you mentioned that your world has become about watching Bennett play with other kids, I was thinking about how important a theme that has become in your blog. The evolution of your life, and Bennett's life, is amazing to me. Thanks for sharing it here. Love, Jim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your haircut Pat. I bet it feels better in the heat. Sorry I missed the guest artist workshops. Went to Portsmouth to visit Jiff. I'm glad the kids were great and it sounds like they did awesome work. Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete