Wednesday, July 11, 2012

long fun day

It was a long fun day.  I did some work on trimming out the windows I put in the back wall - Bennett helped me.  She climbed the scaffolding, went through the window and then down the ladder.  We went to home depot together to get the trim.

Later we went to the Canoe Club and met up with Sandy and Avy.  Avy and B had a good time running and swimming.  Ruth, Theo and Brad came for dinner -we had a cook out and after more running and swimming had a birthday cake to celebrate Sandy's birthday.  All in all a great day!

4 comments:

  1. I want a "like" button, like on Facebook, for these kind, fun, gentle posts like this.

    Love, Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it was a mean-kid free day. B will know how to build a house by the time she's 10.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the thought of you and Bennett working together on the windows - and all of the running and swimming. Sounds like a perfect summer day for mom and daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have pictures of Bennett and Pat working together on the windows that I can share on my blog ( http://mybennettblessings.blogspot.com/ ), facebook and google. It was a wonderful day and Pat runs a great grill with zucchini and summer squash straight from the farm.

    ReplyDelete