Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Sluggish

Bennett's desire is to stay at home with her stuff and take pictures of the neighbors from our window.
B taking pictures out our window
Libby and Di are coexisting well - they went shopping today.  Libby then made a fabulous dinner - it was great to have a break from the cooking.  Libby also played dress up with B, made cupcakes, and washed B's hair!  She will be an amazing mom if and when she chooses to be one.

I rented my lampworking studio to a young woman - it was nice to see her so involved in making beads.  I also made it to the gym for a 3 mile run - but I was feeling sluggish.



3 comments:

  1. Spying on creatures in the wild. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mothers get vacation hangovers. It is truly wonderful to pack,plan, travel, then watch our children explore all there is in a new place but, It leaves one exhausted. I don't think I ever "hit the gym" the day after vacationing with my kids. I bow down to you, Pat!
    Happy Summer. Hugs, Karen B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Bennett has the right idea about staying home with her stuff. That is exactly how I feel on certain days! Libby sounds like a great guest - shopper, chef, entertainer, and hair dresser. Sharing your studio space also seems like a positive move. You gather such wonderful, creative people around you... like spirits are drawn together :) Much love, Deb

    ReplyDelete