Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Hair cut


hair cut

I finally went and got a hair cut.  Bennett went with me and was such a big girl sitting up in the chair to get a trim.  We got to the cheap salon ($12 cuts and they were super nice to B) right before the rush.  I told the salon person to chop my hair off.  She did a good job - I feel lighter.

B went with Tanta in her car without mom to a park today.  Zues and I jogged up to meet them (3 miles).  The water spray was not on the ice cream man told us that the pump was broken.  B wanted to sleep with Tanta she almost did but came to bed with me.  She is still getting used to doing things without Mama - its ok Tanta is very understanding and I love to be with B.

5 comments:

  1. Good-looking, Pat! Catch up with you tomorrow.
    xo
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great hair cut! Though I must admit, the big mop of hair was fun, both as a hairdo and a experiment to watch grow. Sounds like it was the right time to let go, for both you and Benette.

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think maybe Bennett is going to like that new way of name: Benette!

      Delete
    2. Jim may have started something here!

      Delete
    3. It would be the first time my bad spelling actually had a positive affect.

      Delete