Sunday, August 11, 2013

Frozen

I am frozen yet going forward. That is the life of a widow with a child.  She does not let me stop and I do not want to.

I am thinking of my niece Natasha who recently lost her husband (42 yrs old) with 6 kids.  How will she cope?  I remember taking a trip with her parents across country and trying to make her hike with me.  Natasha was a kid maybe 6 or 7 and I wanted to hike for hours- there was lots of crying and we did some hiking for a bit.  Natasha has a lot of grit for parenting, going to school and living with dibieties.  Which I admire and aspire to as I now share that disease.  Life is a crazy circle

1 comment:

  1. My heart breaks for both you and Natasha. I don't know how I would cope with what either of you has had to carry. The synchronicities between your experiences are startling, though, and I'm sure you'll be supports to one another.

    ReplyDelete