Monday, March 26, 2012

lovely little terror


I ran 3.5 miles today around the whiting reservoir - the wind was so strong at times it took my breath away.  The colors of the blossoming trees and shrubs looked godly like they were glowing from within.

Bless the aunties.  I had to work tonight so Aunt Julie came over to sit Bennett.  Bennett was tired and a more than a little uncooperative.  She did not want me to go and threw a big fit to prove it.  Julie was a patient saint putting B in time outs(I am not sure how many it took) to help calm her down.  Bennett was in bed and asleep by 7 pm which was great - she obviously needs the sleep!

Here is our lovely little terror.  This picture is from a sleep over with Aunties Ruth and Theo!

1 comment:

  1. "The colors of the blossoming trees and shrubs looked godly like they were glowing from within." That description is beautiful. So's you're little terror. Jim

    ReplyDelete