Friday, March 30, 2012

I went out to a movie!

Its been a long time - Thanks to Liz and Julie who organized child care and bought tickets and drove me.

We saw the Hunger Games.  I thought it was well done and a great distraction though Liz got a migraine from the camera movements.  Bennett ended up at Ruth and Theo's for an overnight.


Zues and I went to Mt Tom again today - ran 3 miles still have to walk up the steep hills.  It seemed like it was getting warmer today but I heard it might snow this weekend!


One of Ruth's beautiful stained glass pieces with some forsythia that Paul gave me.











Some of Ruth's beautiful stain glass with some forsythia that Paul gave me

3 comments:

  1. Ruth's stained glass is so beautiful. The forsythia adds a lovely touch. Would love to see some of your beadwork, etc. Glad that you had a chance to see the Hunger Games. I am so impressed with your commitment to 1000 miles. How do I support the cause? Hugs to Bennett and much love.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat, I really admire your commitment to running 1,000 miles this year (and starting a blog)! I also want to encourage you to believe that you are a strong woman and that you can (and will) handle anything that comes your way.
    A big hug to you and little B,
    Cathy R.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruth's work was already poignant before her death...but dang.

    Thanks Pat!

    ReplyDelete