Sunday, September 9, 2012

Still here

I am coming up for air.

We have been busy and I have been sad.  I spent the week in anticipation and with anxiety about our fall school schedule now realizing that we have it pretty easy.  Bennett seems to like kindergarten - I think it helps alot that her best friend Avy is in her class.  My friends have been very supportive from Sandy putting Avy in B's school and offering to help to Aunties who have been taking B for overnights (hard for me but good for both of us).

I taught on Saturday a beads class at Snow Farm and then today had friends over to make beads in my own studio.  It was fun to have a few nice people over to chat and make beads.  They all took turns paying some attention to B and playing on the torch - really a nice day.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Pat! So happy to hear from you. And even more grateful to hear of the help and heroics of friends like Sandy and the Aunties. As well as your own.

    Much love in this very difficult time.

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great to have you here the other day, and we get you back next week! Really good move to enroll B in that school and I love that it brings you closer to Snow Farm which may result in more visits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pat. I'm glad to hear that the transition to the school year hasn't been as rough as you anticipated. I look forward to keeping up with B's progress through school. She's so bright, I'm sure she's a delight for the teachers to have in the class.

    Mary xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad to hear that Bennett likes her class. I have been trying to send positive thoughts and love your way, as I struggle to get back into the school routine. Hello from me to the Aunties, Sandy and Avy.
    Di
    PS... still eating kale and avoiding fast food..lol

    ReplyDelete